Saturday, October 4, 2014

Second Week in the MTC 10/1/14

I got your package and let me tell you, my companions loved it haha.  It was really needed because we changed dorms and had to give up all of our old candy so it was nice to have something to snack on, thanks so much! Missionary life is different but I think I'm starting to adjust.  There are a lot of rules haha, but its still a lot of fun. These last two weeks have just flown by but at the same time they feel like an eternity haha anyways glad to hear you guys are doing ok! (to his Grandparents)

Alex told me about his talk and he said he cried the whole way through it haha.  I wish I could have seen it haha.  They teach plenty in Guatamala, he'll have lots of opportunities.  I got the package you guys sent me, it was awesome! We ate just about everything already haha and the binder was cool, I don't know if I'll have much time here but when I get out I'll be able to really look through that, thanks. There was alot that happened this week but I have less time to email today then most so I'll have to tell you next week, but it was a lot of fun!         Aaron is in the back left.

No comments:

Post a Comment