Sunday, October 19, 2014

4th Week in the MTC

 I got my travel plans today.   I leave at 3:30 am on the 27, It'll cost me about $150 if it goes well, and there's a layover in LA and then I think Mexico City then my mission. I'm so excited, I just want to go out there and start speaking with people, the MTC is fun but I'm ready to go. E Schneider got here yesterday so I know the MTC is going to get that much more awesome! Also I  ran into Alex's brother who I guess works here, that was pretty cool.  It's going to be crazy! Life here is good, the usual, we teach a bunch of lessons and then a bunch of language study then sleep. It's the same everyday.  I got a copy of the Spanish Childrens Story Book about the BoM and I've been studying that and its really helpful haha.  Anyways glad you guys are doing good!
Hasta Luego!
Elder Wixom


On the Left is Elder Maya who is a solo missionary and is from our mission and he's way cool and has been teaching us a lot of spanish and a lot about the area. The right is Elder Correa who is from  Ecuador and he's super funny. Correa leaves this monday but Maya leaves a week after us.

No comments:

Post a Comment