Friday, October 24, 2014

Last Week in the MTC 10/24/14

So our travel plans are US airways 595 to Arizona, then 503 to Mexico City. from there it's Aeromexico 557 to my mission! I haven't heard from our mission president yet but my whole district is taking the same plane the whole way there so that'll be fun! My favorite part of the MTC is probably the volleyball haha, I usually play with the Tongans against the Samoans and it gets really heated real fast but its a blast. They are just constantly screaming and yelling and they make it really fun. Thanks for the package.  The church picture book is amazing and I like the Lamanite action figures. Me and some members in my district made el bano moy festive with some of the supplies too haha we put the christmas tree on the mirror and everyone started singing pacific islander Christmas songs haha.  Every night this week our floor (it's the international one) has a massive pillow fight. literally 30+ guys circling the floor hitting each other with pillows. Our small zone are always the Nephites and all the other um darker skinned elders are the Lamanites XD its alot of fun and I feel like the water guns are definitely going to put the battle in our favor.  So thanks for everything, Todays been fun. I'll call you when can, thanks again!  Oh Alex's older brother, and me and Elder S have been talking alot which is nice.
Con Amor
Elder Wixom
 
Spencer Tolson (works at the MTC) and Aaron.  Thanks Michelle (Spencer's Mom) for this picture.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment