Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Companion 2/9/16

Salud-Salud-Salud.

Hey so I'm writing today because my companion got really sick yesterday so we couldn't leave the house. Don't worry he's doing better now. He's Elder Chavez from Utah. His dads from Cuba so his last name is Latino but he never learned Spanish growing up. He's about the funniest missionary I've ever met. I love him to death.

 That's true mom, I always have really liked D&C 6:36 Mirad hacia mí en todo pensamiento; no dudéis; no temáis. Sorry it's in Spanish but that scripture has always made it so simple. We always need to remember our Saviour. Anyways I'll send you the photo of Kimberly next week, she just got baptized Saturday! I love helping families become eternal.

Anyways I love you guys, que tengan lindo dia!

Elder Wixom




No comments:

Post a Comment