Monday, January 4, 2016

Looking for a new church 1/4/2016

Feliz Año Nuevo!!!!!!!!

Orali you guys look like you are freezing! Put another coat on! Last night got really  breezy and I think I got a cold, I cant imagine what it's going to be like when I come home, I don't even want to think about it haha.

You guys did balloons that's awesome! Here the branch president and their family invited us to eat at  7 at night then we went to our house to finish our studies and we were out by 10. We didn't sleep long though because all night long they do fireworks here and they were right outside our house (obviously). But it was awesome, we had a really new years and we made some awesome plans to help the branch 2016.

Something really strange happened yesterday at church and I think we're going to have to find a new chapel. The Landlord came and said he wanted to move in that same day and that we need to find a new place to meet. Well it's his  house but now we don't know where to go, today we're going to spend all day taking stuff out of the church and bringing it to our house for right now. We don't really know exactly what we're going to do but I know the Lord will take care of us. I think we'll have to take a truck to the nearest church for the next couple weeks until we get something more comfortable figured out.

Yeah we´re on the same schedule! My companion and I are teaching Sunday school right now about the Book of Mormon and I love it, we are learning so much. The Book of Mormon has changed my life so much, this last year I really got a testimony that this book is the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and is written exactly for us in these days. That we need to be studying and applying it daily in our lives and that it does bring us closer to Christ. I'm so happy to be a part of this church. I encourage you guys to invite other people to church and church activities so they can also grow closer Christ. I know the Lord will bless you as you do it. When we help people understand the gospel we are working side by side with the Lord and we grow closer to him by doing so. Keep praying, keep reading, keep participating church activities and the Lord will always be part of our lives. I know these things are true and I say them in the name of Jesus Christ amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment