Monday, October 26, 2015

Working hard 10/26/15

Hey I just wanted to write you guys rapidisimo and say thanks for the emails and the love. The photos are pretty hilarious haha I'm glad your all having fun! I've been thinking a lot about our families and how important they are and about how happy I am to be apart of this one. Me and my companion have a lot of work to do this week were really trying to help our branch grow so I don't have much time but I hope you all have the best week!
Con Amor,
Elder Wixom

Believe it or now there are a lot of Jehovas Witnesses here. Who knew but in Mexico they're huge.  Also I don't know if you've heard of Pentecosts but there's tons of them too. But there's a good amount of Mormons and we're growing every day and that's the important thing.
I get along with everybody fine. My companion is the man, funniest guy ever who gives a lot of service, he's always working. I really do love it here.
So how is the scripture study going? are you learning a lot? I hope so! the book of Mormon is incredible! it's taught me so much on my mission. Anyways I hope you have an awesome, let me know how the fams doing!
Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment