Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lots of Pics! 2/23/15

Thanks for the books, I got the origami book just this Friday and I'm super excited to use I (Mormon Origami ), it'll be great for noches de hogar (home evenings), thanks!! I haven't gotten any of the books from dad yet but I'm still waiting and I'm super excited! This week I had my first cow brain, eye, and tongue tacos! They weren't ground up or anything just in big ole slices, it was awesome! Also we have a new investigador who is very excited about our message and just has an awesome spirit, I'll tell you more about her next week! I don't have time for a long letter but I can send a bunch a photos! Also I need to think about my favorite scripture and I'm sorry I don't have a missionary photo to send you yet, I'll take a pic this Saturday when I have my suit on for Elder Oaks. anyways love you all, Elder Wixom!



#papahijo#lospiernesdo

 
We met a man from korea who showed me how to write Jesu Cristo in Korean!




No comments:

Post a Comment