Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm a Trainer! 1/22/2015

I really don't have a lot of time because we didn't have p-day this week so today we have half a day to do our p-day so I'm really pressed for time.  Buuut I'll be quick.  Justin's awesome I miss him a ton make sure he knows that.

I think the same thing, I love 3 Nephi to death.  Just the spirit the LDM brings in the lessons is, idk, it's incredible. there isn't really words for it.
And ya, not everyone is literate, probably 4 out of every 5 people can read though, and if not we like to read with them.
ANyways I didn't have p-day because I was in Tuxtla because guess what, I'm training now!  YIKES, I'm nervous but I'm called for a reason and I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.  I can tell you guys more Monday, thanks for the emails tell mom and everyone I love them, I have some pictures you might like too, anyways have an awesome week, love you all!
Elder Wixom
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment