Monday, April 18, 2016

4/18/16 Great Week

Yeah we've been really busy like normal! This week we baptized a young women named Yaneth. Her younger brother (Carlos) had been baptized a couple years ago but when they moved from Cancun they stopped going to church. We'd found them and since the beginning they had desires to start going to church again. They're awesome. Being a zone leader is stressful,  I don't really like it haha, you have a lot of things to do and it seems like you're always traveling visiting other people. It makes you feel really sorry for all the church leaders who are in a car or plane all the time. The cool thing is you get to go on divisiones a lot and learn from everybody.

That's awesome, I can't wait to go back to the temple again when I get home, we should start going together as a family. How is Sol doing with the endowment? I hope is ok, I pray for him and all of you.

We didn't have any earthquakes but yesterday afternoon it started hailing a ton. I never would have guessed with how much calor there was in the morning. They came down like little marbles and they really hurt actually.

My companion and I having been going to the gym in the mornings and it's been killing us. We trying to do everything to work of this mexican food haha, its so good. 

Well I hope you guys have an awesome week!

Love,
Elder Wixom 

No comments:

Post a Comment