Monday, March 14, 2016

3/14/16

WOW, that's so awesome! I wish I could of been there, I'd love to contribute to such a noble cause. I'm sure that was a blast for everyone. That must be so fun teaching Justin and his class!  But I can't believe he's going to be turning twelve. He's going to have the Aaronic Priesthood in about a year. I cannot believe that. Wow everyone's getting old.

I love you guys a bunch, this week we had some some pretty cool things happen. Tuesday my companion got very sick while we were eating with a member and we had to get back home. We started walking when a combi rushed by and it took us a few seconds to realize that the song it was blasting was the Battle Hym of the Republic by a spanish Choir. We flagged it down and he gave a ride free to our house. The Lord is always looking out for us. I love my God.

Anyways I love you guys a whole bunch, I think about you and pray about you and my grandparents alot. Enjoy this week and remember always to give thanks unto the Lord for the blessings he gives you! En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.


Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment