Monday, March 7, 2016

Love this boy! 3/7/16

Hey Family!

 I´m glad Justin had a great time, I can't wait to see you guys when I get back. Yesterday at church Hno Eduardo was teaching us about the importance of families and I couldn't help but keep thinking about you guys. Its been on my mind a lot. I've just been thinking about how I have the best parents who´ve done so much for me and have always been an amazing example to me. And how lucky I am to be Sols younger brother and to be able to see and feel his love and patience growing up with all kinds of challenges that I believe most couldn't bare. And how much I love Katie and her good example and her kindness and patience even when I wasn't all too kind or patient. And Madi for putting up with me harassing her and he friends haha. And Justin for always being the man and just a really good friend. Ah I just love you all so much it's hard to express really.  I just want to make sure you know that. I feel bad because I feel like I mistreated you guys alot growing up and I'm sorry. I'm going to make it all up to you guys when I get home. Until that day comes  I'm going to do all I can to make it up to the Lord. I'm going to make Him and all of you so proud. I just want you all to know that I love you, that I think about you, that I pray for you and that this is the time for us to prepare to live forever as a family  and thanks to our Savior Jesus Christ we can do that. I love Our Redeemer and I love our God. I share these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment