Monday, August 17, 2015

New Area 8/17/15

Hey!!

So we just received cambios and guess what! I'm leaving Bosque. I'm going to somewhere called San Francisco del Mar it's by the coast. I leave in 2 hours. I'm not entirely sure where it's at to tell you the truth but my companion says it's by the border of Oaxaca. I'm super excited. We've been seeing a lot of progress in the families and we even have a date for hna antonia baptism! This 29 of August! Also hno evelio is little by little gaining his testimony and is praying if the Book of Mormon is written by a latter day prophet. I'll miss these families but they're in good hands with my companion. I'm excited to leave and find new families to start teaching. There's nothing more fulfilling or enjoyable then sharing the gospel with people you love. I love this church and I love our leaders and all they do for us. I know this is the only true church of Christ and by it we can be saved. I hope you all have an awesome week and that you can look for opportunities to share the gospel. Se cuiden!

Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment