Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Working hard 4/13/15

Bueno!

So this week was interesting.  We had intercambios which means we had splits with the zone leaders.  So Elder Diaz came to our area with me and my companion went with our other zone leader Elder Brass to their area.  Elder Diaz taught me a whole lot about the work while he was here and after he left we were able to get 2 brothers to say yes to the invitacion to be baptized and they're progressing really quickly. We're going to have a family home evening with them this Tuesday with their whole family and we're super excited.  We're also teaching a girl who's part of a less active family who lives nearby who's getting baptized this Saturday! (woohoo) I'll be sure to send pictures.  We've been working with this family for a while and they're finally starting to pray again and the kids are coming to church with us, little by little they're becoming more active.  Besides that all is good, I've got another 6 weeks here in Bosques with my companion and we've got our work cut out for us, thanks for everything and have an amazing week everyone, adios!

Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment